Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Orleans Trip Report - coming soon!

I'm so sorry that I didn't liveblog this trip as promised - I left home with the wrong camera cord, so I have not been able to download any of my photos to my computer! And there's really no point to a liveblog of Mardi Gras without photos - so I'm putting it on hold until I return home tomorrow and can give you the full picture.

For now I will just say that it has been an amazing experience! I highly recommend it. It's been fun with the kids (although Tom & I now really want to come back without them at some point in the future!), and you really can avoid the "worst" of the excesses if you try. Mardi Gras is a family event for New Orleans natives, and at some points really has a picnic atmosphere.

Anyway, more to come soon!

No comments: