Saturday, February 11, 2012

Reviving the Blog!

Hi! It's been a really, really long time since I've even visited this blog. I really didn't think I had it in me to start blogging again - to be honest, it just hasn't been something I've been thinking about.

But I've been reading so many blogs lately, and they contribute so much to my life! And I want a place where I can send my clients and friends who are interested in travel tips & tidbits about my life. So I am going to get this going again.

This time around, I am going to focus more on travel topics. I may sprinkle in some family news every once in a while, but mostly I am going to use this as a forum for education and communication. My plan is to blog weekly. I'm going to try to be pretty eclectic in my topics. My current ideas include
  • using Disney's Fastpass (changes are coming soon), and other Disney topics
  • topics about traveling with children, including getting through security gracefully, what should go in their backpacks, taking children to Europe, etc.
  • running on vacation (or "don't let a vacation ruin your fitness program"!)
  • how to shop for the best airfare prices
  • destination & restaurant reviews

I'm open to any suggestions and requests for topics!

Look for my first post on Tuesday! And thanks for stopping by again!

No comments: